Managed to add more features to the CTS Client and seems to be a better alternative to the VB one: I can get stable high-speed transfer, I added support for tracking monitoring for one frame or continuous tracking, got tracking details displayed in real-time (blob details), and a lot of small functional changes. Overall, even if I find it a bit complicated to use Java, I’m getting there ^_^
I also managed to find and fix some small bugs on the CTS boards and considering to do some changes and use dynamic memory allocation for connected component labelling algorithm I am using for blob detection, this may slow down a bit the tracking but will allow me to optimise the memory usage and increase the number of blobs I can detect and process.
After clean-up the code and commented the inline help I got back a bit over 6Kbytes of FLASH, which is a lot!!!